Rue du Pont 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ancient Meat Market (late 16th c.). Listed monument.
Archeological collections dating from the prehistory and the Gallo-Roman and Merovingian periods from the province of Namur.
Relief map from the city of Namur (scale model from the 18th c.).
Closed on 1/1 and 25/12.
Guided tours on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 23 16 31
- fax : +32 (0)
- website : http://www.ville.namur.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne
- The Fagnes Brewery
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes