AFRICAN MUSEUM OF NAMUR
Rue du Premier Lanciers 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Guardroom of the former Leopoldbarracks (end 19th century). Documents and souvenirs from the period between the foundation of Belgian Congo until nowadays. Geology, zoology, African farming, ethnology, library. African arts, ironwork, pottery, weaving, basketry, musical instruments, arms.
Closed on public holidays.
Guided tours for groups and schools. Duration: 1h30, on request.
Groups from 15 people, book at least 48h in advance.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan