TOWN HALL OF MOUSCRON / MOESKROEN
Grand Place 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This town hall was the work of the Bruges architect René Buyck. Work began on it in 1888 and it was officially opened on 13 July 1890. The construction of the building is inspired by the best samples of Flemish art from maritime Flanders.
Open from 8 am to 5 pm.
Guided visits on request for groups.
Possibility to combine with other visits in the framework of "One-day visit to Mouscron".
Tape guides availabe at the Maison du Tourisme.
Tourist information on the town MOUSCRON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums