Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF THE HAYFORK AND RURAL LIFE
© Joseph Andrien
Rue du Village 23
4670 MORTIER (BLEGNY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located in an old farm. Manual agriculture tools. Items typical of rural popular life. Remarkable objects.
Guided tours on request (tel: +32 (0)4/387 42 29).
Duration of the visit: 30 to 45 min.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town BLEGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality