Visit : Museum/Discover
© Office du Tourisme de la Commune de Plombières.
Rue du Village 87
4850 MORESNET (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum illustrates the local history with the help of old and new pictures and documents. It is housed in the blacksmith's shop Malmendier which dates from the 17th century. Also with thematic expositions.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016