Visit : Museum/Discover
© Office du Tourisme de la Commune de Plombières.
Rue du Village 87
4850 MORESNET (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum illustrates the local history with the help of old and new pictures and documents. It is housed in the blacksmith's shop Malmendier which dates from the 17th century. Also with thematic expositions.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes