Visit : Museum/Discover
© Office du Tourisme de la Commune de Plombières.
Rue du Village 87
4850 MORESNET (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum illustrates the local history with the help of old and new pictures and documents. It is housed in the blacksmith's shop Malmendier which dates from the 17th century. Also with thematic expositions.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum