Abbaye des Rocs brewery
Chaussée de Brunehaut 37
7387 MONTIGNIES-SUR-ROC (HONNELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Do you want to try an organic beer? Them come to the Hainaut, between Dour and Quièvrain, the Abbaye des Rocs brewery awaits!
- Organic beers with no chemical additives,
- Beers produced in the abbey,
- A tour and a tasting session.
The Abbaye des Rocs beers are made with water from a drill into rocky ground that's high in minerals, malt, hops and spices.
They are organic, with no added sugar and a guarantee of no chemical additives.
Produced beers: Abbaye des Rocs (vol. alc. 9%) is a pure malt beer, with no added sugar. The Montagnarde (9%) is a strong beer with a taste of fruit and spices. The Blanche de Honnelles (6%) is a white beer with a surprising flavour.
The Abbaye des Rocs brewery invites you to visit its premises and try one, or more, of its beers. Entry is €4, with a tasting session included in the price.
The natural flavour of beer awaits you at the Abbaye des Rocs brewery.
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town HONNELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure