LA MAISON DES RANDONNEURS (HOUSE OF WALKERS)
Enclus du Haut 30a
- MAPS: Google Maps
You have a choice from numerous walking trails at the 'Maison des randonneurs', the departure point of a sportive discovery of the Pays des Collines. You have different information means at your disposal: an interactive terminal, specific documents, maps different trails, information boards. The 'Maison des randonneurs' also has a complete set-up that is dedicated to the pleasures of walking: walking trails, history of walking, sites you can discover. With an interactive programme, visitors can various walks in the park.
The 'Maison des Randonneurs' welcomes visitors from October to April. There is someone on duty at the Town Adminstration (Tourist Service).
Shop: maps, various documents (walking sheets and other documents on the current activities), as well as other products.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 64 16 56
- website : http://www.montdelenclus.be
Tourist information on the town MONT-DE-L'ENCLUS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre