- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in glass and metal on the banks of la Trouille, river that used divide the city in half. This superb building was built in 1870-1871 when the Trouille was diverted to the outskirts of the town.
The Water Machine was restored but recently (1990-1994) and is now an exposition hall for cultural manifestations.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park