Treasure of the St-Waudru's Collegiate Church in Mons
Place du Chapitre
- MAPS: Google Maps
This is one of the most beautiful collections of goldsmith's works in Belgium ranging from the12th to the 19th century.
Statues, paintings and manuscripts are jealously guarded in the magnificent St-Waudru's Collegiate Church, which was erected between the 15th and the 17th century in the Gothic style of Brabant.
Admire the splendid albaster statues of Jacques Du Broeucq (16th c.) and the impressive windows from 1510-1511.
The collegiate church is open all year round from 9am to 6pm (from 8am to 6:30pm on Sundays).
Free entry. Entrance through the south door. No access to the choir during services.
Guided visits for groups (at least 10 persons) all year round, by reservation at the Maison du Tourisme of Mons Tel: +32 (0) 65 33 55 80 or (0) 65 35 34 88; fax: +32 (0) 65 35 63 36.
Children under 12: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin