MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY OF MONS
Rue des Gailliers 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Nice setting to discover nature. Presentation of a great variety of animals and environments. Educational complex on zoology and ecology. Natural science. Library, conference room, video. Documentation centre on biodiversity. Activities for pupils of all ages. Temporary themed activities.
Closed on public holidays and weekends.
Guided tours, theme exhibition.
Educational files for children.
Video hall, conference room, laboratory.
Visit and animations for children: nursery school, primary school, secondary school.
Entry is free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle