MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY OF MONS
Rue des Gailliers 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Nice setting to discover nature. Presentation of a great variety of animals and environments. Educational complex on zoology and ecology. Natural science. Library, conference room, video. Documentation centre on biodiversity. Activities for pupils of all ages. Temporary themed activities.
Closed on public holidays and weekends.
Guided tours, theme exhibition.
Educational files for children.
Video hall, conference room, laboratory.
Visit and animations for children: nursery school, primary school, secondary school.
Entry is free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- Guided Tours of the Tourist Office of the Charleroi Region
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION