Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF FOLKLORE AND CUSTOMS OF MONS (MAISON JEAN LESCARTS)
© Ville de Mons
Rue Neuve 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old infirmary of the Convent of the daughters of Our Lady (1636). Local folkore (Procession of the Golden Coach and the medieval fight, called "Lumeçon"), shop signs, furniture, audio-visual.
The Museum Jean Lescarts is closed for redecoration works.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Le Bois du Cazier: Mining, Glass and Industry museums
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut