Visit : Museum/Discover
MUSEUM OF FOLKLORE AND CUSTOMS OF MONS (MAISON JEAN LESCARTS)
© Ville de Mons
Rue Neuve 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old infirmary of the Convent of the daughters of Our Lady (1636). Local folkore (Procession of the Golden Coach and the medieval fight, called "Lumeçon"), shop signs, furniture, audio-visual.
The Museum Jean Lescarts is closed for redecoration works.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience First World War Interpretation Centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes