MMM, Mons Memorial Museum
- MAPS: Google Maps
The city home to the Doudou invites you to discover the Mons Memorial Museum or MMM, a new museum about how the city lived through wars.
Converted in the old Machine à Eau, this museum of military interpretation and history offers a historical visit that travels from the Middle Ages to the Shape (NATO's military command headquarters), via the French "Ancien Régime" and both world wars.
The objects exhibited, from the city of Mons' rich military history collection, offer a sensitive view, in the form of a first-hand account, of the daily lives of soldiers and civilians which invites visitors to reflex on the phenomena of wars and society.
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Bois du Cazier Glass Museum
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Museum of Country Life in Huissignies
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut