Hainaut Maison des Cyclistes - Pro Velo Hainaut
Point vélo de la gare
Boulevard Charles Quint 35
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pro Velo is an association created in 1992 to promote the use of the bike as means of transport and discovery, especially in a city environment.
The association has developed a number of activities: study office, organisation of events, bike education and bike tourism.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Royal Museum of Mariemont