Artothèque, 50000 pieces at your fingertips
Rue Claude de Bettignies 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the new hub of museums in Mons, the Artothèque is a place of conservation, restoration and study for heritage from the Mons region.
The Artothèque welcomes you in the old chapel of the Ursulines convent, a great example of classical 17th century architecture.
This haven of conservation of Mons' heritage serves as a home for the works of art and activities that accompany them. It is simultaneously a centre for storage, research, restoration and study of this heritage by gathering within its walls collections which are not permanently exhibited in other museums.
In praticeOpen from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre