1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Marie-José park, located between the Boulevard Machtens, the Avenue Baeck and the Avenue de-Roovere, offers, in the middle of the urban surroundings, 4 hectares of vegetation, typical for the undergrowth of the province of Brabant. From the entrance, you can perceive the atmosphere by the imposing and impassive statue of Mahatma Gandhi. Further on, the petanque tracks, a small game area, a football field and a skateboard ramp bring happiness to the children of the district. Three ponds are inhabited by herons, black and white swans and wild gooses and the beech grove and the undergrowth are refuges for green woodpeckers and parrots.
In the winter from 9 am to 5 pm, in the summer from 8 am to 9 pm.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat