1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Karreveld park constitues a success by itself, but also as a green setting that gives value to a nice architecture. Nowadays, we can distinguish two different parts in the park. In front of the castle, a wooded estate which reminds us of the forest of the province of Brabant thanks to its wood anemone carpet in spring, its small metalled path which leads us to the pond, the lawns and flowerbeds. Behind the castle, a small classical formal garden will seduce the visitors.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus