FORTIFIED CASTLE OF MOHA
Les Amis du Château Féodal de Moha asbl
Rue du Madot 98
4520 MOHA (WANZE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The origins of this castle date back to the 11th century. Soon after, it was acquired by the Bishop Prince of Liège and it became very important during the 14th century. However, it was subsequently destroyed by the people of Huy and all that remains today are ruins: you can see the base of some housing, parts of the walls and towers, some cellars and a spiral staircase that leads to the dungeon.
Also open by appointment.
Free visit or guided visit (fee to be paid).
Access: E42, exit 7, direction Huy; after 8 km, direction Moha, follow the signs.
Tourist information on the town WANZE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"