LA CENSE DU SEIGNEUR
Rue des Beaux Prés 4
1370 MELIN (JODOIGNE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A romantic garden still under development, the Cense du Seigneur was created in 1989 by its landscape architect owner around a 17th century manor farm built of the prized local white Gobertange stone. It includes various types of gardens over 1.4 hectares: a new formal garden, a water garden, kitchen gardens, mixed borders. The lake and forest floor garden are being remodelled, whilst a new garden has being created around a swimming pool and another beside a wrought iron greenhouse. A gazebo, a roof garden, an aviary, ornamental pond and flight of steps complete the garden in this historic and picturesque site. Organisation of theme days, gardening lessons, floral art, cuisine, etc.
Open all year round by reservation ONLY.
Access: E40 motorway (Brussels-Liege), exit 25 to Jodoigne. At Jodoigne, follow signposts for Mélin - Alternatively from E411 motorway Brussels - Namur, exit 11 towards Jodoigne, then as signposted to Mélin - 5 minutes from Jodoigne in the direction of Wavre.
Guided visits: all year round on reservation - in French.
Free of charge until the age of 15.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 81 31 92
- fax : +32 (0) 10 81 44 07
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town JODOIGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Cistercian Abbey in Villers-la-Ville
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!