Le Petit Rustique
Rue de l'Auberge 17
5680 MATAGNE-LA-PETITE (DOISCHE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Petit Rustique is an establishment in Matagne-le-Petite, near Couvin. The regulars' days are marked by local products and friendliness.
- Friendly and intimate - you'd think you were at home
- Local produce you can serve yourself
- Bistrot de Terroir®
Come and enjoy complete relaxation
Le Petit Rustique invites you to have a great time at the bar, where there are special beers galore!
Take a seat inside, on the terrace or in the garden to enjoy time passing by, to play a board game (available for you to play) or to read a book in the reading corner.
You can opt for a snack. Local products are showcased!
With the return of summer, a barbecue is at your disposal. Prepare your meat while sipping a drink from Le Petit Rustique.
The RAVeL cycle network is just 3 minutes from Le Petit Rustique.
Local produce available
Le Petit Rustique offers special beers: Rochefort (8°), Fagnes Griotte Super beer and Fagnes Super beers (blonde and dark).
The local culinary speciality is the Romedenne duck cassoulet.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Have a great time with the locals at Le Petit Rustique.
- tel. : +32 (0) 60 39 16 22
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town DOISCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Jardins d'O de Nismes, eco trip aboard an electric boat