MUSEUM OF ARDENNES CHASSEURS
Camp Roi Albert
- MAPS: Google Maps
The story of the "Ardennes Hunters" begins with the birth of their ancestor in 1830: the 10th Line Regiment. It continues after their creation in 1933 to defend the Ardennes. This story is illustrated with documents and through the evolution of uniforms and arms until nowadays.
Visits only by appointment.
Other telephone number: +32 (0)84/31 35 82 or +32 (0)84/24 61 39 (Office hours).
Children under the age of 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 84 24 60 82
- fax : +32 (0) 84 24 60 82
Tourist information on the town MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle