The Clarine Farm
Rue Dieu d'En Bas 44
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the Clarine Farm you'll find produce like you've never tasted it before.
The Farm has in fact decided to focus on mentally handicapped persons and to get them actively involved in farming.
The farm can proudly boast:
- exquite and nicely priced local produce
- social value of working in a group
- guided visits on reservation
The Clarine Farm has vegetable patches, animals, and bees, thanks to which our farmers produce cheeses, jams and spiced oil.
The Clarine Farm also has a moral mission in the Champs Libres (free fields) and tries, successfully, to change the idea that handicapped persons inspire in non-handicapped ones, by encouraging their participation in society.
The Clarine Farm is open all year for free guided visits except on weekends and holidays.
The Clarine Farm, local produce that is nature and human-friendly!
Tourist information on the town MANAGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- Château de Louvignies - Louvignies Castle
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles