Fond de Malonne 129
5020 MALONNE (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Monastic order: Regular Canons of Saint Augustine. 10th century. 18th century buildings (abbey district and room). First teacher training school in Belgium (1836). School on the site since 1841. Museum of Brother Mutien-Marie.
Guided tours for groups on request.
To Take away from Relais du Pèlerin: bread, beer and cheese.
Closed on Saturdays between Christmas and New Year.
Only for groups free of charge (on request).
Special rates at the restaurants for groups and coach tour operators.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 44 55 88
- fax : +32 (0) 81 44 72 27
- website : http://abbayedemalonne.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Trois Vallées Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Domain of the Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- LES FERMES DU BONHEUR
- The Trois Vallées steam railway, Mariembourg and Treignes
- Castle of Celles-Vêves