Route de Chôdes 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Half-timbered house from the end of the 17th century, which originally had a thatch roof. This modest house which has been completely redone now houses a small museum at the first floor. It represents the reconstruction of a "peasant" interior during the French Revolution. The Maison Vinette would later become the "headquarters" of the general revolt of the inhabitants of Malmédy against the French occupying forces.
Free visit, only outdoors.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History