Route de Chôdes 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Half-timbered house from the end of the 17th century, which originally had a thatch roof. This modest house which has been completely redone now houses a small museum at the first floor. It represents the reconstruction of a "peasant" interior during the French Revolution. The Maison Vinette would later become the "headquarters" of the general revolt of the inhabitants of Malmédy against the French occupying forces.
Free visit, only outdoors.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History