Route de Chôdes 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Half-timbered house from the end of the 17th century, which originally had a thatch roof. This modest house which has been completely redone now houses a small museum at the first floor. It represents the reconstruction of a "peasant" interior during the French Revolution. The Maison Vinette would later become the "headquarters" of the general revolt of the inhabitants of Malmédy against the French occupying forces.
Free visit, only outdoors.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum