MUSEUM OF BELGIAN BEERS
Rue de la Gare 19
5170 LUSTIN (PROFONDEVILLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The museum boasts more than 20 000 bottles and 18 000 glasses of Belgian beer as well as beer-mats, flags, umbrellas, ashtrays, posters and adverts for Belgian beers. When you visit the museum you will understand the importance of this sector of activities which has been in existence for more than a century. These items are witnesses to the importance that local breweries and their evolution had on the land. Many a brewer was mayor of his village or town.
Opening hours: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays - the Sunday between Ascension and Whitsun, as well as the 1st WE of October.
Flea market (theme: beer).
Tourist information on the town PROFONDEVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walks in the Pays de Namur, guided tours of Namur and its surroundings
- Dinant Citadel, fortress in the Meuse Valley
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- The Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre