Place Lemaire 1
1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located between the lake and the Grand-Place of Louvain-la-Neuve, the Aula Magna is a grandiose achievement. This exceptional architectural structure (large hall with 1100 seats, an equipped stage, numerous meeting rooms) is ideal for the organisation of cultural, academic and commercial activities.
Visits possible for groups, only by appointment.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 552102
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels