Place Lemaire 1
1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located between the lake and the Grand-Place of Louvain-la-Neuve, the Aula Magna is a grandiose achievement. This exceptional architectural structure (large hall with 1100 seats, an equipped stage, numerous meeting rooms) is ideal for the organisation of cultural, academic and commercial activities.
Visits possible for groups, only by appointment.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 552102
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts