CHURCH NOTRE-DAME DE L'ASSOMPTION
Rue A. Libert 2
1325 LONGUEVILLE (CHAUMONT-GISTOUX)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The church is worth a visit thanks to its beautiful woodwerk and in particular the 18th century organ that was recently renovated.
The factory and the church don't organize visits. But if you go to the presbytery you can get the key and a sister will gladly explain to possible visitors.
Tourist information on the town CHAUMONT-GISTOUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58