MUSEUM FOR HISTORY AND THE LIFE OF TIMES GONE BY
Place Saint-Christophe 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Housed in an old 19th century school, this museum presents the history of the village: the medieval seigniory, Racour during the storm of both world wars, life of the past (school, agriculture before mechanization, old crafts) and the old kitchen.
Also open by appointment.
Tourist information on the town LINCENT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)