Visit : Religious Heritage
Avenue Albert I 2
1342 LIMELETTE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Recumbent statue from the 16th century representing Jeanne de Limelette and the knight Jean d'Ursel who died on 19 February 1517.
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield