Visit : Museum/Discover
The Liège and C.F.B House of Jazz
© Maison du Jazz - Sam Pierot
Rue sur les Foulons 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
A house entirely dedicated to jazz for researchers, musicians, jazz fans, collectors, organizers, journalists, students and tourists.
Collections of thousands of rare records and videos, which can be listened to and viewed in the museum.
Exceptional archives and documents.
Impressive library and picture library.
The House of Jazz opening times
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10-5pm.Wednesdays 2-5pm or by appointment.
Duration of the visit: 15 min.
Visit + video projection on request (45 min.).
Groups: max. 20 pers.
Closed on public holidays.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum