The Lands of Remembrance in Liège
Boulevard d'Avroy 86
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Symbolical trail" relates, step by stem, the infernal route of the deportees to the Nazi concentration and extermination camps.
The visit takes 50 minutes and is completed with a film. To keep the memories alive, the association leads the campaign "Le Triangle Rouge, an initiave of citizens... to resist to the ideas of extreme right."
Visitors of this symbolical tour systematically benefit from a historic composition, an educational animation and the projection of a film. A preparatory educational file will be sent out the groups, prior to the visit.
A richly documented multimedia library is also accessible.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum