rue Saint-Paul 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Taverne Saint-Paul, in Liège, is one of those bars where you can lose yourself and meet all sorts of people. Come in, you're already a new friend.
- A former coaching inn where beers arrive on time
- At the Taverne's bar
- Bistrot de Terroir®
A tavern filled with good cheer
With its listed 17th-century Meuse-style façade and its frescoes from 1952 in the entrance hall, the Taverne Saint-Paul isn't short of attractive features to please you. But its strength is in the warmth of its regulars and its Liège-style friendliness.
Share your life story with other customers at the Taverne Saint-Paul.
Local produce offered at the Taverne Saint-Paul
The Taverne Saint-Paul suggests the Peket 1826 and the Chèvremont and Val-Dieu Abbey beers.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
Our customers laugh, chat and have a great time with a glass in their hands. There's no doubt about it, life is good at the Taverne Saint-Paul.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 223 72 17
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Blegny-Mine, coal mine and UNESCO world heritage site
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange