PARC DE COINTE
Boulevard Gustave Kleyer
- MAPS: Google Maps
This public park, dating back to the late 19th century, was laid out as a mixed park with footpaths, a rockery, open grassland, and a forest and landscaped area which contains a rich collection of trees and shrubs: gleditsia, deodar, Osage orange, etc. Boulevard Kleyer runs right through the park. It offers many views of the city of Liege.
Open all year round.
Access: A602 motorway towards Liege, Burenville exit.
Guided tours on request.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"