Memorial Interallié - Allies' Memorial in Liège
Rue Saint-Maur 93
- MAPS: Google Maps
As the first city to have effectively opposed the invaders in 1914, Liège was chosen in 1925 by the International Federation of Allied Ex-Servicemen to erect an inter-Allied monument.
Its design was entrusted to the Antwerp architect, Joseph Smoderen.
The civil memorial contains several monuments offered to Liège by the allied Nations; 8 countries are currently represented: Italy, France, Rumania, Spain, Greece, Great-Britain, Poland and Russia.
This monuments are located outdoors (on the esplanade) or inside the tower (in its crypt and in its low and high rooms).
Open: only the weekend of Whitsun, 21 July and during Heritage Days, 2pm to 6pm, or on request for groups.
Olivier Hamal, Avenue Constantin de Guerlache 68, 4000 Liege - tel: 04/252 23 76
Tourist Office, En Feronstrée 92, 4000 Liège - tel: 04/221 92 21 - fax: 04/221 92 22.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000203
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 221 92 21
- fax : +32 (0) 4 221 92 22
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Spa Horse Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)