Visit : Architectural Heritage
Liège-Guillemins TGV Train Station
© WBT - Pascale Beroujon
Place de Guillemins 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The new attractive and modern TGV train station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by famous Catalan architect Santiago Calatrava.
Liège, the "Ardent city" is now closer than ever to Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Cologne and Frankfurt. Don't wait any longer and discover its cultural and architectural heritage.
- website : http://www.euro-liege-tgv.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum