Visit : Bistrot De Terroir®
La Taverne Royale
©FED Ho.Re.Ca Wallonie
Boulevard d'Avroy 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
La Taverne Royale has been welcoming people to its warm and friendly Liège setting for over 30 years. Try out the atmosphere of the ardent city.
- Mingle with the regulars
- Walloon drinks are given pride of place
- Bistrot de Terroir®
One of Liège's most well-known addresses
La Taverne Royale has been a name in the ardent city for over 30 years.
The locals sit out on the terrace (heated in winter) from the morning and sip their first coffees looking out over the Pont d'Avroy.
The impeccable service will bring you back time and again.
Local produce offered by La Taverne Royale
Come and quench your thirst with our Walloon products: Zizi Coincoin, Val-Dieu Abbey beer and Peket du Perron.
Bistrot de Terroir®
The Bistrot de Terroir® label distinguishes typical Walloon cafés and guarantees a friendly and high-quality welcome in an authentic establishment.
Bistrot de Terroir®'s aim is for you to have a lovely, delicious time, while also discovering the region's specialities.
While you're in a Bistrot de Terroir®, ask for a loyalty card which is valid throughout the network.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 223 43 54
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain