La Cité Miroir, a cultural spot in Liège
Place Xavier Neujean 22
- MAPS: Google Maps
Situated in the old Sauvenière baths in Liège, the Cité Miroir, is a space for exhibitions, shows and cultural expression.
The Cité Miroir also welcomes several large demonstrations such as, the International Biennial of Photography and Visual Arts and the Parlantes, International Reading Festival in Liège.
Cité Miroir Schedule
Don't hesitate to check out the schedule (link in French) to keep up to date with all of the activities going on.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum