L'EMBARCADERE DU SAVOIR - CENTRE FOR SCIENCE, TECHNIQUE AND INDUSTRY
Institut de Zoologie - Bat I1
Quai Van Beneden 22
- MAPS: Google Maps
This centre in Liège is a working instrument for scientific, technical and industrial culture with a great educational and tourist angle. It's at the heart of a 5-player network in the field of spreading sciences and techniques: the Aquarium-Museum, the Haute Ardenne association, the Ulg Botanique spaces, the House of Metallurgy and Industry of Liège, and the House of Science.
The "Embarcadère du Savoir" has various temporary exhibition rooms that can be used for conferences, symposiums and other events.
For further information about the activities of the Embarcadere du Savoir, please check the online agenda on the website below.
Access at the Zoology Institute: bus 4 or 17.
Access to the House of Metallurgy and Industry of Liege:
- From the Guillemins station: bus 4
- From downtown (place de la république française) : bus 26 or 31
This project combines the forces of recognised and experienced players on the level of spreading sciences and techniques: the University of Liège, the Aquarium Museum,
the Science house and the House Metallurgy and Industry of Liège, the city of Liège, Cockerill Sambre and the Union Wallonne des Entreprises de Liège.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum