Visit : Guided Tour
Guided Visits with the Liège Tourist Office
© WBT - J.P. Remy
- MAPS: Google Maps
Liège is the most visited city in Wallonia and not by chance: it counts a number of hidden treasures.
To help you in your discovery, the Tourist Office will unveil for you through a series of guided tours and deals for groups or individuals.
Closed on 1 January, 1 May, 1 November and 25 December.
Daily theme tours.
Programme is available at the Tourist Office.
Reservation for groups: at least 2 weeks in advance.
Brochures on request.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum