GARDENS OF RUE NAIMETTE
- MAPS: Google Maps
This is a typical Liege lane, a few yards from the city centre, and sometimes known as Liege's little Montmartre. Running along the hillside, it is lined with old, high and thick sandstone block walls, shaded by thick vegetation which gives it an almost rural feel.
Home to many artists, it has also witnessed several important events in the city's history.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich