Collegiate Church of Saint-Denis in Liège
- MAPS: Google Maps
From the outside, this collegiate church is interesting because its tower made an ideal observation post and was, therefore, an integral part of the city's first defence under the rule of Notger. The nave of the church is one of the oldest in Liège (dating from the 11th century) and the church houses a masterpiece of 16th century wooden sculpture, titled "An Altarpiece of the Passion."
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain