CHURCH OF SAINT-JACQUES
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Benedictine abbey of Saint-Jacques was founded in 1015. The actual church, constructed from 1514 to 1538 is a gem of flamboyant gothic architecture. Stained-glass windows from the 16th century, stalls from the 14th century, and a rich collection of furniture make it one of Belgium's wonders.
Also open during the Easter holidays: from Monday to Saturday: 10 am-12 pm, 2 pm-6pm; Sunday: 2 pm-6 pm.
Groups: open the whole year round, by appointment.
A voluntary guide is at your service.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 064326
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum