BASILICA OF SAINT-MARTIN
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Crête du Publémont is one of the cradles of Liege's history. Around the year 1000, Notger, successor to Bishop Eracle erected a church dedicated to Saint Martin and incorporated the sanctuary into the fortifications, traces of which can still be seen.
Today, behind the often austere doors of the town houses are hidden verdant terraces, remarkable trees and carefully tended flowerbeds.
Access: Central Liege.
Access free of charge, including access to the tower from where the views are stunning.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 223 27 03
- fax : +32 (0) 4 221 06 20
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux