ARTISTIC COLLECTIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE - GALERIE WITTERT
Place du Vingt Août 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
The university of Liège presents about 50,000 works during permanent and temporary exhibitions: paintings, prints, drawings, photos, coins, medals, ethnographic collections...
Closed on public holidays.
Exhibition programme can be found on the website.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family