Boulevard Raymond Poincaré 17
- MAPS: Google Maps
Water, Fire, Iron and Geniuses. In 10 rooms, you will relive 4 centuries of technology: the oldest blast furnace in the country, the zinc bath of Napoleon, a spectacular steam-engine, internal combustion engines, Zénobe Gramme's dynamo, and the ancestor of data processing are, among many others, a few treasures of this exciting adventure.
Closed on public holidays Guided tours only on reservation. 90% of the museum is equipped and accessible for disabled persons.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 57033 Partnership with "the Fire Route".
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016