Place Communale 1
6800 LIBRAMONT (LIBRAMONT-CHEVIGNY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A dive into our distant past, during the Celtic time: daily life, craftsmanship, beliefs and society. Barbarians, "our ancestors the Gauls"? To the contrary, it is a fascinating world revealing the archaeological excavations and which is reconstructed before your very eyes.
Guided visits, educational activities, excursions (Celtic sites or other attractions), conferences: for groups (10 pers. min.), by reservation.
Signs in FR. Brochure in NL.
Access: Libramont is located along motorway E411 Brussels-Arlon) and close to the E25 (Liège-Neufchâteau). By train: line Brussels - Arlon, Libramont station.
CRAA, ICOM members, Prof (teachers) and Enseignant (student) cards: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town LIBRAMONT-CHEVIGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne