MECHANICAL CHARTERER FOR SHIPS
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1922, on the former freight quay Tacquenier, Carrières Unies built the mechanical charterer of ships, commonly called "el Truc à batchos" or simply the "Truc", which served to load up the ships with porphyry.
Cannot be visited.
It is located along the RAVel 4, but you cannot enter.
You can get more information from the guides of the Tourist Office in the framework of the visits to the historical centre of Lessines and the porphyry quarries.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 33 36 90
- fax : +32 (0) 68 33 36 90
Tourist information on the town LESSINES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure