HOUSE FOR LOCAL FLORA
Rue de Lens-Saint-Rémy 4
4250 LENS-SAINT-SERVAIS (GEER)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The House for local florar presents a permanent exhibition to discover the often underrated rich fauna and flora in the region. Once you have entered, you will be plunged in to the country ambiance of Geer.
The museum also organises temporary exhibitions on different themes.
Sunday from 2 pm to 6 pm, Monday and Thursday from 9 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 4 pm, Wednesday from 9 am to 12 pm.
Other periods, by appointment.
Tourist information on the town GEER
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum