"Montagne Saint Pierre" Museum
Place du Roi Albert 47
4600 LANAYE (VISE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison de la Montagne St-Pierre is located in the heart of the village of Lanay, in the old town house. In four rooms you will discover permanent exhibitions on the Cretaceous period, to the first human activities in the region, to biodiversity and to the efforts to preserve this exceptional heritage. Audiovisual shows. Various educational activities on partially sightedness: smells, sounds, tactile discoveries... Activities linked to the discovery of the reserve.
Outside the regular opening periods: visits by appointment.
Free of charge for children under 12 years of age.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- fax : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation