"Montagne Saint Pierre" Museum
Place du Roi Albert 47
4600 LANAYE (VISE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Maison de la Montagne St-Pierre is located in the heart of the village of Lanay, in the old town house. In four rooms you will discover permanent exhibitions on the Cretaceous period, to the first human activities in the region, to biodiversity and to the efforts to preserve this exceptional heritage. Audiovisual shows. Various educational activities on partially sightedness: smells, sounds, tactile discoveries... Activities linked to the discovery of the reserve.
Outside the regular opening periods: visits by appointment.
Free of charge for children under 12 years of age.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- fax : +32 (0) 4 374 84 93
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History