Laforêt, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia
Rue du Pont de Claies
5550 LAFORET (VRESSE-SUR-SEMOIS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Town of Vresse-sur-Semois (Province of Namur) Ardenne
Guided tours possible.
The association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie"
Created in 1994 and inspired by the French equivalent, the association "Les Plus Beaux Villages de Wallonie" awards its label to the most beautiful countryside sites of Wallonia.
Also discover a small 1779 church with a ceiling painted by Londot, old pigsties, a forge dating from 1180. Every year a traditional fair is organised during the weekend before or after 21 July.
Tourist information on the town VRESSE-SUR-SEMOIS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spitfire Museum - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- Han Yesteryear, Centre for Country Life and Forgotten Crafts
- Lorette Cave in Rochefort
- The Domaine of the Caves of Han - Wildlife Reserve
- Jardins d'O de Nismes | Eco trip aboard an electric boat