Avenue des Robiniers
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The area is not a playground as such, but it has been set up in a playful way which the children appreciate.
There is a labyrinth, designer outdoor furniture, greenhouses... anything can turn into a game.
These gardens are laid out in order to enhance the contemporary look of the garden's arts.
The park is also completely accessible to persons with reduced mobility and to prams!
This information was provided in collaboration with Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58