Avenue des Robiniers
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The area is not a playground as such, but it has been set up in a playful way which the children appreciate.
There is a labyrinth, designer outdoor furniture, greenhouses... anything can turn into a game.
These gardens are laid out in order to enhance the contemporary look of the garden's arts.
The park is also completely accessible to persons with reduced mobility and to prams!
This information was provided in collaboration with Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Lion's Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield